NAG + Niacinamide + Antioxidant Cream *** sold out ***
$45.00 – $80.00
Size: 50 g or 100 g
This anti-aging day/night cream has been formulated to address the visible signs of aging.
Contains actives N-acetyl glucosamine (NAG) and niacinamide to help lighten the complexion. When used together, these active ingredients have been scientifically proven to help reduce hyperpigmentation*.
Boosted with antioxidants that include Kakadu Plum (Vitamin C), Apricot kernel oil (Vitamins A and E), and Tocopherols (Vitamin E) together with powerful humectants; this cream will help to lighten, brighten and hydrate your skin.
NAG + Niacinamide + Antioxidant Cream is suitable for all skin types.
Formulated and created in Perth, Western Australia.
* Kimball AB, Kaczvinsky JR, Li J, Robinson LR, Matts PJ, Berge CA, Miyamoto K, Bissett DL. Reduction in the appearance of facial hyperpigmentation after use of moisturizers with a combination of topical niacinamide and N-acetyl glucosamine: results of a randomized, double-blind, vehicle-controlled trial. Br J Dermatol. 2010 Feb 1;162(2):435-41. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2009.09477.x. Epub 2009 Aug 28. PMID: 19845667.
* Bissett DL, Robinson LR, Raleigh PS, Miyamoto K, Hakozaki T, Li J, Kelm GR. Reduction in the appearance of facial hyperpigmentation by topical N-acetyl glucosamine. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2007 Mar;6(1):20-6. doi: 10.1111/j.1473-2165.2007.00295.x. PMID: 17348991.
How it works:
- Reduces the appearance of pigmentation.
- Provides antioxidants to help keep the skin healthy.
- Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
How to use:
- Apply to clean skin twice daily. Use a gentle exfoliant once a week.
Product shelf life:
Aqua, Propanediol, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Isopropyl Myristate, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Acetyl Glucosamine (NAG), Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tromethamine.
50 g, 100 g