Learn Reiki II
- Introduction to the sacred Reiki symbols.
- Learn how to use the Reiki symbols intuitively.
- Learn about Reiki distance healing for self and others over time and space.
- Learn about becoming a Professional Reiki Practitioner.
- Tips on how to run a successful Reiki Practice.
- Ethical considerations when you have a Reiki Practice.
- Learn about how Reiki can help with your intuition.
- Learn about what happens after the Reiki II Course over the next 21 days.
What You will Receive
- Reiki II Attunement.
- Activation to the sacred Reiki Symbols.
- Hands on practise.
- Reiki II Course booklet
- The confidence and knowledge to become a Reiki Practitioner.
- Reiki Certificate
Reiki Master Tracy King uniquely links science and spirituality through her professional scientific background and personal wellness services that include Reiki, Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy, Spiritual Counsel and specially formulated products to help the transformation and alignment of a person’s Mind Body and Spirit.
Tracy teaches all three degrees of Reiki (Reiki I, Reiki II and Reiki Master). In all of these courses, the training is deliberately conducted in small groups (4-6 students) to allow for your personalised attention so that you can become confident with the hand positions and experiencing the Reiki energy flow for your own healing and for the healing of others.
Reiki II Training is conducted on a Saturday for ONE FULL DAY.
- Saturday 10th April, 2021
- Saturday 12th June, 2021
- Saturday 14th August, 2021
- Saturday 9th October, 2021
Time: 8.45 am – 6.30 pm (arrive 8.30 am)
- Please bring your own pillow and a light blanket to keep you comfortable
- Please bring your own lunch (fridge and microwave facilities are available)
- Light snacks together with herbal teas and coffee will be provided
- Please bring an open mind to feel and work with energy healing
Mooring Crescent, Ocean Reef
Parking is available along the property and Mooring Crescent driveway.