Learn Reiki 1
- Learn about the Usui Reiki history
- Learn about the Five Reiki Principles
- Learn about how Reiki energy works
- Learn about what is involved in a Reiki Treatment
- Learn about the different Reiki hand positions for Reiki Treatment and Self Healing
- Learn about the four Reiki I Attunements
- Learn about the human energy field
- Learn about the Chakras
- Learn about Ethics in Reiki
- Learn about what happens after the Reiki I Course over the next 21 days
What You will Receive
- The Giving and Receiving of Reiki healing throughout the Course date
- Reiki I Attunements (four attunements)
- Reiki Course booklet
- The confidence and knowledge to conduct Reiki Treatments on family and friends
- The confidence and knowledge to use Reiki for self-healing
- Reiki Certificate
Reiki Master Tracy King uniquely links science and spirituality through her professional scientific background and personal wellness services that include Reiki, clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy, Spiritual Counsel and specially formulated products to help the transformation and alignment of a person’s Mind Body and Spirit.
Tracy teaches both Reiki I and Reiki II courses. In both of these courses, the training is deliberately conducted in small groups (4-6 students) to allow for your personalised attention so that you can become confident with the hand positions and experiencing the Reiki energy flow for your own healing and for the healing of others.
Reiki I Training is conducted on a Saturday for ONE FULL DAY.
- Saturday 13th March, 2021
- Saturday 15th May, 2021
- Saturday 10th July, 2021
- Saturday 11th September, 2021
- Saturday 13th November, 2021
Time: 8.45 am – 6.30 pm (arrive 8.30 am)
- Please bring your own pillow and a light blanket to keep you comfortable
- Please bring your own lunch (fridge and microwave facilities are available)
- Light snacks together with herbal teas and coffee will be provided
- Please bring an open mind to feel and work with energy healing
Mooring Crescent, Ocean Reef
Parking is available along the property and Mooring Crescent driveway.